Terms and Conditions for bespoke order or custom design
- A Booking Payment of 50% is to be paid on all orders on the day the order is made; No refunds can be given in the event of cancellation of any part of the order.
- The remaining part of the account must be paid for when the goods arrive in store, unless an alternative time span has been agreed with Bespoke Brides.
- No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
- Once you have placed the order a contract has been made and you become liable for the full costs of items ordered. All sales are final.
- In the event of cancellation you will remain liable for the full cost of items ordered.
- Gowns/dresses are made to order but not made to measure. It is probable alterations will be needed. If you have alterations done then these are at extra cost to yourself. All dresses are ordered to the largest measurement of the bride or maid to allow for variations in girls body shapes, this will mean that alterations will most likely be required. Wedding size charts are different for every designer so you might find that your size is not your usual high street size
- Bespoke Brides do not offer alteration work, but we do recommend a seamstress, we are not responsible or liable for any work carried out by the seamstress this is between you and them.
No alterations can be made until goods have been paid for in full.
- Bespoke Brides cannot accept responsibility for a dress or gown no longer fitting due to weight gain/loss, pregnancy or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Surcharges will be made for changes to the sample e.g. adding or removing of sleeves, larger sizes required, waist to floor measurements. This will be added to the balance of the account.
- When ordering gowns and dresses the person placing the order takes full responsibility for the size ordered and any measurements taken, for changes to the sample such as waist to floor measurement. Bespoke Brides will advise on sizing and measuring but cannot accept responsibility if the size of measurements are incorrect. If you decide to order a dress or gown that is not what we would recommend due to planned weight loss we will not accept any liability for the dress/gown fitting when arriving.
- Slight variations in fabric colour, texture, and trim can be possible within a tolerance these are beyond our control.
- All garments must be inspected on picking up as we cannot accept responsibility for the condition of any item after it has left our premises.
- Sale goods are sold as seen and no refunds will be given
- Ownership of merchandise remains with Bespoke Brides until payment has been made in full, including any extra charges included on the invoice.
- Although every effort will be made to receive delivery of your order on time, Bespoke Brides cannot be held responsible or liable for suppliers not delivering goods on time.
- Bespoke Brides accept no responsibility or liability for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
- Bespoke Brides must be given the opportunity to inspect any garment or item which is subject to a complaint and given reasonable chance to rectifying the problem.
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales. This contract is legally binding and enforceable on the first part payment received, this does not affect your statutory rights